Dołączył: 26 Kwi 2011
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Pią 3:30, 20 Maj 2011
Raymond S. Usbal namely a Filipino Christian writer who wants to inspire others by sharing tidbits of knowledge and humor as practical alive. He is, in the meantime, a PHP/MySQL programmer. Be creative more by visiting !
You are free to use this article at the peak of you include the Author's information and website interlock.
About The Author
This article was posted above November 23, 2005
Just the points, amuse!
1. Go to go one hour early and start working.
2. Extend one hour before going family.
3. Follow what your boss tells you. He has the power to promote you and boost your pay [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]!
4. Patience is a virtue particularly by the workplace.
5. Prioritize missions which are major and momentary.
6. After finishing the prerogative tasks, consider the rest as prerogative too.
7. When at work don't melodrama or conversation with your officemates [link widoczny dla zalogowanych], you can do namely on damages.
8. It doesn't material if you worked all daytime, what matters is your fulfilment for the day.
9. Do no assume, validation first.
10. Think of other ways to make yourself more profitable to your employer.
11. Learn apt love folk and be ready to laugh. It ambition make you younger at 4.5 annuals. (Believe me!)
One period a friend told me, "Smile, don't save it." You can't save it anyway and does it cost a thing?
12. Pet a dog, it will make you a better human.
(Oh, this is accessory!)
13. Treat your dog as you treat your wife. (What do you average, male?!)
Now, here's what the Apostle Paul said:
"Now we directive you [link widoczny dla zalogowanych], brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Jesus, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the institution that you received from us. For you yourselves know how you should to imitate us, because we were not laze while we were with you, neither did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, yet with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have the right, but to give you in ourselves an sample to emulate. For even while we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we listen that some in you wade in idleness, not busy at work, merely busybodies. Now such persons we mandate and encourage in the Lord Christ Jesus to do their work quietly and to acquire their own living." (2 Thessalonians 3:6-12 ESV)
Post został pochwalony 0 razy