Forum Forum MESA !! Strona Główna
 Strona glówna  •  FAQ  •  Szukaj  •  Użytkownicy  •  Grupy  •  Galerie  •  Rejestracja  •   Profil  •  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  •  Zaloguj 
Nike Classic Sales Tip – Power Questions &#821 
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum MESA !! Strona Główna -> Terminarz
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  

Dołączył: 21 Mar 2011
Posty: 103
Przeczytał: 0 tematów

Ostrzeżeń: 0/5
Skąd: England

PostWysłany: Czw 2:48, 26 Maj 2011  

2. Assuming you judge to purchase my product/service, what absences to happen over the next 3 months for it to be an conspicuous worth to you?
1. What would you like to achieve in our appointment today?
Happy Selling!
This 1 will get you right to the decision makers. Nothing is extra momentous to a seller than understanding who controls the purse strings.
Now that you have seen some examples, I dare you to come up with some of your own. Keep in mind that powerful questions ordinarily produce powerful answers. So,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], next time you are on a bargains shriek, utilize some powerful questions, and make your customers consider!
4. Who are the 3 most successful people you know, and why do you consider them successful?
3. Who are the 3 maximum mighty folk in your enterprise, and why?
If you ambition to know what someone's meaning for success is,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], use this question. This is powerful for two causes - now you know how they outlook success,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], and you likewise have 3 people namely you can ask to be referred to.
This is a large question, as it sets the table for what your customer would like you to address. I constantly discern salespeople jump right in with their personal program, and miss opportunities because of it.
Good salespeople cost 20% of their period talking to clients, and the other 80% of their time listening to their purchasers. Great salespeople do this as well, merely with a delicate distinction - they ask better questions. Asking powerful answers of your buyers tin open up doors to current opportunities, as well as give you better insight into how you can help your customers succeed. Here are a couple of instances to get you thinking:
This is a powerful question, as the question ambition narrate you accurate what your customer is looking because from you. Now you have a roadmap for success!

Post został pochwalony 0 razy
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora
Wyświetl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum MESA !! Strona Główna -> Terminarz Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Zezwolenia Opcje
Kto jest na Forum Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach
Nie możesz zmieniać swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów
Nie możesz głosować w ankietach
Kto jest na Forum
Kto jest na Forum
Skocz do: - załóż własne forum dyskusyjne za darmo
Theme FrayCan created by spleen & Download
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group